Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, Integration, APi's XML, JMS, SOAP
Job title: Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Our client, a leading Global API integration software provider, is currently seeking a Pre-sales Solution consultant ideally with a combination of the following skills Java APIs XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services, SOA/Integration technologies
The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant will establish and maintain strong client relationships throughout the sales cycle who exudes a passion for understanding the business and technical needs of the customer.
The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant is responsible for actively driving and leading the technology and solution evaluation of the organisations platform, developing the provocative point of view that clearly shows how the solution exactly meets the needs of the client in the API-led economy, and is an integral member of the account and opportunity teams, working as the key solution and technical advisor for the client.
- XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Ability to code and debug against Java APIs (past experience as a Java Developer preferred)
- Experience using Spring, Maven and related frameworks and technologies is beneficial.
- Integration product experience is preferred (but not required), for example: Mulesoft, IBM, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, Informatica, Mulesoft ,Cast Iron, Dell-Boomi or Jitterbit, etc.
- Experience in integrating SaaS applications is preferred (but not required) such as Salesforce, Workday, Netsuite, Eloqua, Taleo, SuccessFactors, RightNow, ServiceNow, Ariba.
- Able to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory
EMEA languages are a bonus, especially German and French
Key Words: Pre-sales Java APIs XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services, SOA/Integration technologies
If you're looking for a new opportunity and have all the above skills, then APPLY TODAY!