IP Network Design Engineer / Architect
IP Network Design Engineer / Architect (CCNP / CCIE)
Salary: upto GBP70,000 + 5k on call , bonus & fantastic benefits - 80k Plus package
CCIE / CCNP / Cisco / Network Design / HLD / LLD / IP / cloud / Multicast / AWS / Azure / IGMP / OSPF / Switches / Routers / Firewalls / ASA
We are currently seeking a talented Network Design Engineer to join a leading infrastructure business in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a subject matter expert in the team and join a leading blue chip company in the UK. You will be architecting and building bespoke IP Networks used by some leading brands in the world.
- Ensuring the infrastructure is designed and planned to defined architectural standards and meets customer requirements.
- Undertaking the support function to trouble-shoot customer networks
- Working with key stakeholders to understand their requirements and ensure the infrastructure is designed to meet or exceed these.
- Supporting applications to transfer video, audio and data across existing and new networks.
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Hold Cisco certification ideally CCIE, CCNP minimum
- Have extensive experience on providing HLD / LLD of complex IP Networks
- Security / Firewall experience ideally working with ASA's
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to provide solutions for new deliveries quickly and efficiently.
- Proven experience of Multicast routing is a must, covering IGMP1-3, PIM, and SSM with in depth knowledge of BGP and OSPF.
- Ideally experienced in the delivery of solutions into the 'cloud' (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.) with a working knowledge of Software Defined Networking.
- Strong troubleshooting ability and the skills to mentor and teach peers on complex designs is a must, coupled with in-depth knowledge of all phases of system design engineering
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading growing business in the UK and get to work with some of the most precious and well known brands in the world. Opportunity for progression is plentiful in this growing organisation.