Communications Support Engineer, Unified Comms
UC Support Engineer, Communications Support Engineer, Unified Comms Engineer, Support Engineer - Microsoft Skype for business/Lync, Active Directory, Windows server, Networking, Office 365, SQL - Exeter, Devon - Up to GBP35K
Tank Recruitment are currently looking for a UC Support Engineer for a client of ours based in Exeter.
Your main responsibilities will include:
My client are looking for someone with commercial experience in Skype for Business/Lync to help expand their UC support team.
You should have a solid understanding of Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync and have previous experience working in an environment where Skype for Business/Lync is deployed. You will be part of a team that troubleshoots and resolves technical issues for their UC customers.
Key Technical Skill
- Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync administration and support.
- Competent in Windows server administration, installation, configuration and troubleshooting, along with accompanying roles including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Exchange, Group Policy, SQL and RRAS.
- Administration and support of Microsoft cloud solutions including Office 365.
- Competent networking administration and troubleshooting skills in switching, Routers and Firewalls.
- Confident installing Windows updates and service packs on Servers. Understanding and assessing the potential impact and risks to businesses associated with this.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and take on support calls already in progress.
Desirable Technical Skills
- Audiocodes/Sonus Sessions Border Controllers administration and support.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)/Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Microsoft Exchange migration and deployment experience.
- Microsoft Lync administration and support.
- Microsoft Office 365 migration and deployment experience.
- Some knowledge of VMware & HyperV administration and support.
- Familiarity with SANs and accompanying technologies (Equallogic, HP MSA, iSCSI, FibreChannel).
- Dell, HP, IBM or other major IT vendor accreditations.
If this is of interest then please send me your UTD CV.