Linux Systems Administrator
We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Maintaining platform security and updates
- Experience with Linux Servers in virtualized environments
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux Scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- Familiarity with load balancing, Firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, Varnish, etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS and Rackspace
- Ability to build and monitor services on production Servers
- Knowledge of Servers, VPN's and Switches
- Experience with network filesystems, such as GlusterFS
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes would be a bonus