Senior Systems Analyst
- Seeking a senior systems analyst of proven ability to take full responsibility for the system analysis providing design and input into the delivery of technology systems (including data) for all management and operational platforms, to enable divisional confidence in the current and future life of their systems.
- Analytics, risk, customer data (suspect, prospect, and Live), asset data, and digital solutions are all key dimensions of this role, with each data source feeding into ALM, Solvency II, and Credit Risk monitoring systems to embed technology with executive decision making in the business.
- The candidate will work with the Head of Solution Engineering to put forward an all-encompassing strategy for a target state and work with a number of development teams (both in house and third party) spanning multiple technologies to ensure its implementation.
- The person filling this position will interact with a number of people in the IT and business departments, so good verbal as well as written communication skills are of paramount importance. The candidate must be able to identify and resolve issues that are creating inefficiencies or hindering progress proactively.
- Substantial experience in software/application development in multiple operating systems
- Track record of designing and delivering solution architecture for a wide variety of initiatives spanning multiple technologies, delivered over the course of at least 18 months, and budgeted above GBP1m
- Experience implementing and integrating 3rd party packages as part of technology solutions, as well as liaising with 3rd party suppliers and relationship management
- Substantial experience in software/application development with progressively increasing responsibilities and long-term engagements with employers. Source control and best practice should be second nature.
- Significant experience of data analysis in support of Data Warehouse, BI, Data Analytics and complex Data Migration solutions including analysing source systems, reconciliation and DQ issues.