This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading financial services organisation as a Reporting Analyst based in Cardiff.
A market leading financial services organisation looking for a Reporting Analyst based in Cardiff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating reports and providing data analysis on various & large organisational data
- Reporting/reports creation
- Data Analysis
- Identify data issues and provide input into requirements to help identify improvements
- Become familiar with the business requirements for loading data to the production systems
- Identify problems with requirements
- Ability to interrogate and identify trends in data to assist with new developments
- Develop automated reporting processes
- Own and manage reporting content so that it is delivered to the business in line with expectations
- Create reports from disparate sources when strategic sources of information are not available
- Reduce any manual reporting/activity to maximise your availability to the business.
- Production on weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting packs
- Provide appropriate levels of training to users working with the business data owners
- Contribute and assist in the maintenance of data documentation processes.
- Investigate and provide understanding to data anomalies
- Populate data quality and defect logs when issues are identified.
- Support the BI team in being the first line support in addressing BI related incidents
- Monitor and manage the Remedy requests and incidents.
- New reporting platform release coordination
- 2+ years of relevant experience in reporting/performance management/data warehousing/BI roles
- Junior candidates considered - eg mathematics/statistical graduates/Junior Reporting Analyst/Data Analyst
- SQL - Highly desired
- Experience of SAS Business Intelligence Stack - Web Report Studio, and Enterprise Guide
- Experience of Business Objects
- Knowledge of QIikview and Salesforce.com
GBP20,000 - GBP33,000 based on experience + package