Job Title: Reward Analyst
Reports to: Head of Reward
Contract: 3- 4 month Fixed term contract
Base location: Sky Central, Osterley
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. We're home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
The Reward Team at Sky is responsible for the design, development, implementation, communication and on-going management of Sky's reward plans and policies. Our aim is to be the strategic partner for the delivery of reward solutions that drive performance and make Sky a great place to work. Our remit includes pay, bonus, share plans and benefits programmes across the business. These plans impact all employees across Sky and the Reward Team ensures that these plans stay competitive and help the alignment of our people to our business strategy and direction.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus you can take advantage of our pension scheme.
As a Reward Analyst you will provide support across our UK and Ireland business mainly for compensation related activities, including; salary benchmarking, the annual salary review process, Gender Pay analysis and insight, bonus management, bespoke projects and broader reward for Sky overall reporting into our Head of Reward.
- Providing detailed analysis and insight to support reward processes and decisions
- Working with Business HR and other teams to support the management/resolution of business area reward issues
- Working on projects and core processes with Business HR teams and Finance to:
o Manage the annual salary review cycle including analysing and preparing the budget proposal, communication and implementation
o Manage the annual management bonus cycle including analysis, budgeting, communication and implementation
o Manage the budget, forecasting and implementation of NLW rates, including relevant communications and business recommendations
- Delivering insightful salary benchmarking to Business HR and departmental management
- Calculating the Gender Pay Gap Reporting for Sky businesses and providing further detailed insight to help the business interpret and act on the results
- Providing support to handle individual reward issues and transactions that are part of day to day business
- Working with Business HR stakeholders across the business, and with external providers
The successful candidate will possess;
- Undergraduate degree or relevant compensating work experience. Prior experience within a Reward function across a range of compensation and benefits areas is preferred; alternatively experience in the Finance or HR department of a large blue chip organisation will be considered
- In depth Excel and data analysis skills combined with the ability to interpret and present data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand
- Ability to work with challenging and disparate data sources
- Desire to grow and progress in line with the changing demands of the business
- Proven skills in developing and managing relationships with Business HR and senior management
- The ability to be seen as a credible authority and to influence accordingly
- Resilience, flexibility and energy to be effective in a fast paced and challenging environment which is going through significant organisational and cultural change
- CIPD qualification ideal but not essential
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Criminal Record Check
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better