Part-time Customer Services Agent in friendly Finance SME!-4pm - 8pm
At Zopa, we’re shaping the future of finance.
We offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £2 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And our journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016, we announced our plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
Our excellent customer service and the great rates we offer have won us lots of awards. MoneySuperMarket named us their 'Best Personal Loans Provider' for 2016 and we were voted 'Most Trusted Loan Provider' for the 7th consecutive year by consumers in the Moneywise Customer Service Awards, as well as 'Most Trusted P2P Platform'.
We are very proud of the level of customer service that we provide and are looking for an equally enthusiastic customer service whiz to join the team on a part-time basis, working the hours of 4pm - 8pm, Monday to Thursday.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be interacting with both prospective and existing clients via phone and email. We’re looking for a natural problem-solver with the ability to relay information clearly in order to ensure the best possible customer experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a real passion for providing first-rate customer service, on a part-time basis and with the benefit of joining a supportive and friendly team.
- Previous experience working within financial services would be helpful.
- An understanding of the importance of treating customers fairly and hold a track record for going the extra mile in order to ensure that the customer feels valued.
- Have the confidence, patience and flexibility necessary to connect with a wide range of people and adapt effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Are capable of thinking on your feet and communicating effectively, asking clarifying questions and offering simple explanations to complex issues.
- Alongside your natural rapport-building talents, you are a fast learner with an exceptionally high attention to detail, able to adapt efficiently to new concepts and systems.
- You are energetic and driven, able to work with minimum supervision.
- You are always striving to better yourself, focused on growing a rewarding career within customer services.
- You look forward to contributing positively to the team dynamic and hitting the ground running, true Zopian style.
- You will be educated to at least A-Level standard with a grade C or above in Maths and English GCSE.