Programme Manager - Schools Construction
3 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to take the lead on an array of high value education construction projects! Our client are a large public sector organisation in London, looking for a talented Programme Manager to lead a team of project managers responsible for the development, monitoring, management and successful delivery of a large number of refurbishments, expansions and brand new builds within the education sector, as part of their capital programme.
As well as building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers, contractors and other third parties, you will manage the performance of project managers, conduct site visits, monitor financial budgets, and lead on the procurement strategy, reporting and attending meetings where necessary.
To be considered for the role, you will need the following skills and/or experience:
- Extensive experience managing large school capital programmes, preferably within the public sector
- Experience with staff management and development.
- A strong knowledge of procurement and cost planning.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of legislation and compliance within the work environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A strong understanding and experience with contracts
- Prince2 Qualification or equivalent
- An understanding of the construction process would be very beneficial.
Programme Manager, PM, project manager, managing, stakeholders, procurement, development, strategy, education, capital, construction, projects, portfolio, refurbishments, monitoring, new builds, maintenance, negotiation, communication, systems, delivery, site visits, manage, plans, budgets, services, schools