4 days left
Experienced architect required to join a property development and management company based in South West London. With an extensive London based portfolio across both commercial and residential tenures, we are looking for an experienced architect who can help advance development and asset management opportunities both within the portfolio and across new acquisitions.
Role & Responsibilities
Working within a small sociable team, you will work under the support and supervision of the Asset Manager on a number of new development projects as well as being extensively involved in the management of the existing property portfolio.
Specific current projects which the new member would be involved in include a number of commercial to residential conversions as well as a number of multi-unit developments. Projects range from simple extensions to existing properties to medium sized developments requiring demolition and rebuild. You will be involved in evaluating development potential and working across all RIBA stages.
Required Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or degree/post graduate level qualification
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Strong design and graphic skills with the ability to communicate coherent and well-resolved ideas clearly
- Confident liaising with contractors, consultants and other members of the team
- Able to build strong relationships with contractors and professionals within the team
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of the day-to-day running of small and mid-size projects with a project team
- Self-motivated with a collaborative team player approach, willing to assist others and share advice when required
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Must be well versed in Adobe Creative Suite and Word. Rhino would be advantageous
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a very attractive salary (figure dependent on experience), will be eligible for a company pension contribution and will be provided with a Zone 1-4 company paid travel card.
The company offers a modern work environment only a 10 minute walk from the nearest underground station.
Suitable for flexible working hours.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly