Business Administrators - Flexible
(Full-time, Part-time or Job Share)
Harrogate, Coventry and London
You will be part of an exciting and fast-developing organisation, and your role will be crucial to the smooth-running of the business. You will be providing a highly-valued, professional and efficient administrative support, carrying out key tasks to comprise;
- Providing a full administrative service to include typing, email, data entry and create, maintain and back up files and databases to track activities and workload
- Receive, acknowledge and reply to phone calls and internal and external correspondence (including emails) and documents
- Coordinate events and organise meetings using appropriate technologies including our LTM system and Outlook, including booking rooms and equipment
- Schedule and attend meetings with internal and external participants. Prepare and issue agendas and take, produce and circulate timely and accurate minutes
- Maintain, update and archive documents, files and folders
- Compile, reconcile and despatch daily/weekly/period returns (e.g. course attendance data, goods receipting)
- Maintain a safe working environment by monitoring, reporting and arranging the rectification of office equipment, cleaning and maintenance faults
- Use College systems to make small value purchases, generate, reconcile and monitor purchase orders and receipt deliveries
- Monitor, distribute and audit uniform, personal protective equipment, office stationery, passes and/or consumables and reorder stocks as required using e-procurement processes
You must hold a GCSE Pass in English Language or equivalent Level 2 qualification.
We would welcome applications from individuals who would prefer to work flexibly. This could include part-time working, job share or term-time working.
Click on the 'APPLY' tab and please quote the job title and vacancy reference number in all correspondence.
The College is committed to valuing diversity and promoting equality of opportunity for all.
No agencies please.