Assessor/Trainer - Heating and Ventilation- Cambridge Regional College
Do you want to work in a college that ranks in the top 10% in the country?
Cambridge Regional College are really proud of their student achievement rates for 16-18 year olds and you can use your skills and knowledge to have a direct impact on this.
Due to the continued growth of our apprenticeship programmes, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to carry out training and assessment with a variety of learners within the Faculty of Construction and Motor Vehicle
Reporting to the Work based learning Programme Manager, the successful applicant will deliver high quality training to a range of learners primarily within the areas of industrial and commercial Heating and Ventilation.
In addition, the post holder will also carry out assessment in the workplace for NVQ qualifications.
It is essential that applicants hold relevant level 3 qualifications and be able to demonstrate a wide range of experiences within related industries.
Although prior experience in a similar role would be advantageous, full training would be available to a high calibre candidate who can demonstrate a commitment to the post
Qualifications or experience within other construction or engineering fields would be beneficial, although not essential.
The College reserves the right to fill this vacancy ahead of the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated to provide our learners with the very best experiences, and in return you will be rewarded with great benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Generous annual leave entitlement (increasing with length of service)
- State of the art teaching facilities - over GBP10m investment over last 3 years
- Free use of on-site gym
- Free on-site car parking
- Discounted beauty/spa treatments in on-site salon
- Childcare vouchers (tax free benefit)
- Health Care - access to Occupational Health and free flu vaccinations
- On site canteen, restaurant and Costa Coffee outlet
- Generous pensions contributions
- Free independent telephone counselling service
- Discounted courses for you, your partner and your children
- Staff Development opportunities
- Staff Purchase scheme
Cambridge Regional College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).