Business Development Manager - Flexible hours- Rapidly Growing diversity and inclusion platform
www.shecancode.io works with companies to help them better attract, hire, advance and retain diverse technologists; and we work with our community of diverse technologists to empower them to enter and remain in the tech industry.
We are currently building a software as a service (SaaS) platform aimed at companies and organisations that share our mission. We’ve raised a healthy but prudent amount of seed funding from angel investors giving us the benefit of their advice, network and a great runway to execute on. We are based in Farringdon at the moment.
About the role
You will be reporting to Nicole and will be one of the first members of the business development team. Your job will be to research and secure pitch meetings with C-suite executives in Diversity and Inclusion or HR roles; manage the onboard process end-to-end; find ways to reduce acquisition costs; and manage ongoing client relations to create an incredible experience for our clients.
Given that we're a small company, we will all need to help each other out so there will be some exposure to rest of the business, too. This helps us all communicate better and ultimately ship a better product that will delight our clients. Take the requirements below as a guide - you don’t need to have everything.
Experience that would be useful
• Networking with C-suite executives, HR or Diversity and Inclusion personnel
• End-to-end sales experience
• Knowledge of ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ strategies and policies
• A university degree in gender-related studies, policy or technology.
• Fluent in English
• Familiar with CRM technologies such as Hubspot or Salesforce.
• Natural problem solver, Curious, Humble
• Quick to learn - you love learning new concepts intuitively and quickly (self-driven learning)
• Passion for technology and start-ups
• Driven to make a social difference
• Great communication skills and the ability to articulate concepts clearly and/correspond to questions quickly.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Flexible hours- Rapidly Growing diversity and inclusion platform
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly