Interim Tax Accountant
This role will report to the Director of Tax and assist in the UK tax compliance cycle including preparation of UK corporation tax return and review the analysis and supporting work papers prepared by the Assistant Tax Accountant
Other duties will include:
- Liaise/ attend meetings with the UK tax Authorities on various tax issues/aspects
- Assist with the Group reporting on a quarterly basis, by preparing tax calculations and maintaining accurate tax ledgers Review and sign-off the UK & Overseas monthly VAT returns
- Prepare and file the annual P11d & PSA employee tax returns
- Assist UK Group with personnel tax queries Liaise with overseas tax advisors and manage overseas audits
- Assist the Global tax team with special planning projects by performing tax research and presenting the findings in a summary format
- Establishing and maintaining overseas branch tax affairs
This role will pay a limited company up to GBP350 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.