Financial Analyst - In a High Growth FTSE 250 Company
A vacancy has arisen for a Financial Analyst in a High Growth FTSE Pharmaceutical company
My client is a high growth FTSE 250 company and international leader in pharmaceutical development across Europe, America and Asia. With meteoric growth over the last three years my client has led in the development of critical care implementation and in line with their continued growth plans, they are now looking to bring in a qualified Financial Analyst to join their team in London.
The key responsibilities of this Financial Analyst will be wide ranging. But the position will take a pivotal role in providing robust, high quality financial analysis in the support of both key stakeholders, business management and the global Finance team.
- Support board members of Financial Planning and Analysis applications, in various finance functions (Group Reporting and FP&A) to bridge the gap between Finance and the wider business. Working closely with other FP&A team to understand their requirements, enabling them to deliver excellence.
- Participate in the design and preparation of Group and BU Financial Management Reporting for the Senior Leadership Team and other key business customers
- Work with the business lines to identify the macro and micro drivers within each business line and help develop appropriate key reporting indicators ("KPIs") to drive the correct commercial and regulatory decisions.
- Proactively identify improvements, agree changes with key stakeholders and configure the system under a controlled change process in an audited financial environment, including the definition and coordination of necessary testing and documentation of changes in the system
- Manage internal second level support on the existing applications
- Monitor system performance, use of the system and user base.
- Act as the internal finance "Master Data Coordinator" for global management reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with demonstrable experience of producing detailed Financial Analysis. Once more, a strong understanding of accounting concepts to support financial information modelling. You will also show an ability to work with a commercial mind-set and provide value-add insight and commentary. Strong interpersonal skills will be essential when liaising with board members and directors.
The offer to the successful financial analyst will be between GBP50,000-GBP60,000 depending on experience + benefits.