Finance Manager - Charity
Michael Page Finance are pleased to be partnering with a growing charity based in central Cheltenham, to recruit a Finance Manager in to their team.
Our client is a growing Charity based in central Cheltenham, looking to appoint a Finance Manager in to their team. The charity is going through a period of significant growth and the successful incumbent of the Finance Manager post will be intrinsic in supporting this growth.
Our clients office is based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and is commutable from Gloucester, Worcester, Stroud, Bristol, Forest of Dean, Tewkesbury, Stroud and Cirencester.
- The Finance Manager will have overall responsibility for the monthly management accounting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Embedding good financial control, compliance and supporting business units to sustain them and respond to growth opportunities.
- Focus on key strategic projects, including investment in our venues.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager position:
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience working in the charity sector, or a keen interest in the sector.
- Experience managing a small number of finance staff (desirable.)
- Be able to commute to Cheltenham, Monday-Friday.
By joining the charity as Finance Manager, you'll receive the following:
- Basic salary of GBP35,000-GBP38,000
- Competitive pension scheme
- A range of other benefits