A Financial/Management accounting role within an Investments group, the role is based just off Oxford Street.
My Client is a small asset manager who are part of a wider investment group specialising predominantly in real estate.
They have offices across Europe and this role sits in the London office which has a team of 10.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements and management accounts for all companies under asset management.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and financial reporting packs required by the auditors.
- Identify, investigate and explain variances for the reported period.
- Prepare budget packs.
- Manage and coach a bookkeeper.
- Work under pressure and report to various department at short notice.
- Prepare quarterly bank packs, which include compliance certificates, answering various financial questions from banks and investors.
- Ad hoc demands in relation to regulation and corporate documentation.
- To maintain the corporate register and keep all KYC up to date, for all entities under management.
- Organise a strict timing of all statutory and regulatory requirement, for all entities under management.
- You should be qualified by experience or / and have a business degree.
- You have worked a few years a financial accountant and management accountant.
- You must speak one or two additional European language and have had professional exposure to other European countries.
The successful applicant will receive between GBP40,000 and GBP50,000 plus additional benefits.
Study will be provided if desired.