Senior Collections Officer
*Senior Collections Officer* - *Leasing Company* - *Basingstoke* - *Up to GBP30K*
This company is a market leader within the leasing industry.
As the Senior Collections Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting debtors via telephone and where necessary issuing statutory notices to ensure customers are adhering to their agreements.
- Adhering to regulations (FCA, data protection, CCA, Money Laundering, TCF etc) & attending update training where required.
- Ensuring that you respond to all customers questions and queries in a professional manner whilst managing their expectations.
- Liaising with collection agencies and solicitors where necessary, resulting in successful legal action being taken.
- Communicating with the team, making sure all processes are undertaken effectively.
- Making sure that all activities taken on agreements are recorded thoroughly and are up to date on all systems.
- Confidently communicate and implement process improvements where necessary to improve efficiency.
- Complete all tasks given to you by your line manager to a high standard and within a productive timescale.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience working in a collections role within a regulated (FS) environment.
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Pro active work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
This role offers you the chance to join a fantastic company with an excellent salary and benefits package.