Credit Controller position in Milton Keynes requiring a rounded credit controller who is a true relationship builder and enjoys speaking to their customers and building longstanding relationships.
An established and well known firm based in Milton Keynes is seeking to add an experienced and professional Credit Controller to join its growing finance function.
Credit Controller responsibilities:
- Collection of outstanding debts for offices within terms of the Credit Policy by phone, email, fax and liaising with Principles/Managers and working ledgers.
- Undertaking Bank Reconciliations
- Posting of daily cash to client accounts
- Preparing and updating agreements for Premium Credit on assigned clients.
- Sending out of statements for assigned offices.
- Provide cover for the other credit controllers when necessary.
- Good IT skills to include Excel, Word, Outlook and accounting system
- Sound credit control knowledge
- Good time management skills
The company can offer a highly competitive salary and excellent corporate company benefits