Robert Half are delighted to be partnering with a fantastic SME retail business based in Bristol to recruit a Financial Controller for their growing UK based office. The role will work closely with Managing Director and also the Finance Director internally, helping the business as they look to grow extensively over the next few years both organically and through acquisition.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including balance sheet and cash flows
- Preparation of weekly sales reporting
- Preparation of annual business budgets and ongoing forecasts
- Presentation of financial reports to the Group Finance Director as required
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Monitoring associated debt and purchasing.
- Supporting and working closely with the Managing Director.
- Analysis and reporting of financial performance.
- Monitoring of control environment and controls.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Liaison with external auditors/tax advisors, suppliers, stakeholders as required.
- Investment appraisal ( including P & L budgeting, cash flow, IRR )
- Due Diligence as required
- Post acquisition integration matters
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA or equivalent
- Well organised,ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills - written and oral
- Commercially aware
For more information please contact Oliver Price on or email
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.