Divisional Finance Manager
As the number one in finance, the Divisional Finance Manager will be tasked with leading the accounting, compliance and operational support for the business. This role will be the right hand person to the Managing Director.
This complex Services organisation, based in Derbyshire, has a profitable business model that enables continuous investment and growth. The organisation is looking to hire a Divisional Finance Manager as they require more robust financial reporting along with continued operational support to aid business decisions.
The Divisional Finance Manager will be the key stakeholder for the Managing Director for the division whilst also being the 'eyes and ears' for the Group Financial Director based in head office. The key aspects of this role will be to produce timely and robust financial information every month that the business can rely upon and the subsequent commentary and recommendations to support decisions.
Other key responsibilities:
- Leading and developing a small team of business administrators
- Partnering with the Financial Shared Service Centre in producing accurate financial information
- Delivering the monthly financial and management reports including forecasts and budgets
- Providing analysis and commentary on financial data to support the business
- Communicating and presenting to finance and non-financial stakeholders
For this business, the Divisional Finance Manager will ideally be a qualified level accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a track record in a similar environment. It is preferential that the candidate comes from a consultancy or professional services business due to the complexity in the nature of the work. Other desirable traits include:
- Leadership to support a small team and other less experienced colleagues
- Excellent financial and business acumen
- Adaptability with people, processes and systems including SAP and Oracle
- Communication skills to deliver clear financial information to the business and group function
GBP55,000 - GBP65,000 + Benefits