This role is responsible for group reporting within the financial control and FP&A team and reports into the Group Reporting Manager
Large private equity backed education organisation that operates in hundreds of countries internationally. This ambitious organisation is growing through acquisitions and also organically. Fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Assist in preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Managing Group audit process
- Technical accounting advice for the Group
- Assist FP&A team with forecasting cycles where appropriate
- Analysis of cash flows, balance sheet and exceptional costs for the monthly management accounts
- Drive process and control improvement across the Group
- Acquisition accounting assistance
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects
You will be a newly qualified ACA accountant with exceptional understanding of technical financial compliance and reporting. In addition, you will be used to working in a fast paced, high pressure environment and thrive to perform difficult but rewarding tasks to tight time frames.
Attitude is essential to this role, the position is broad and you will need to show initiative, deal with extremely senior stakeholders on a regular basis and an ability to pick up tasks as and when required.
GBP50-55,000 basic salary+benefits