Assistant Finance Manager
I am currently working with one of Kent's biggest employers who are recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager.
Our client are at the top of their field and offer outstanding career progression and a very generous benefits package. Due to continued growth and internal promotions they are looking for a talented assistant finance manager to join their team.
The role will involve the following:
- Ensuring quality, accuracy and timeliness of all outputs; ensuring adherence to all relevant deadlines of the team
- Ensuring finance processes adopted by the team are robust, reliable and efficient
- Ensuring that the demands of the team's customers and effectively managed, prioritised, tracked and delivered to specification, with the aim of exceeding expectations whilst not wasting resource unnecessarily
- Takes responsibility for key work tasks, with the expectation from management that questions and analysis requested will be delivered in a professional and summarised manner for presentation to senior management. Expectation that answers and solutions will be delivered without significant involvement (but with reasonable support) from the appropriate manager
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fully qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Have management experience
- Able to establish credibility, winning the respect of colleagues at all levels
- Well rounded
- Discretionary bonus
- Competitive pension