Corporate Tax Accountant- Global Brand
Global Firm Based in Swindon
- Prepare and manage worldwide Group year end provisioning and accounts disclosures and UK CT computations - including group considerations such as WWDC, CFC rules and SAO
- Calculation of RDEC and Patent Box benefits
- Assessment of Capital Allowances and Research and Development Allowances
- Quarterly tax group payment estimations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Input in to tax sensitive accounting requirements
- Work with Group Finance and local Finance teams to review and monitor the implementation of transfer pricing policies across the Group to ensure that they are being implemented correctly
- Partner with the finance team, such as fixed assets team/statutory accounts preparation, on various projects requiring tax input.
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Accounting and/or tax qualification (e.g. ACA, CTA or equivalent)
- Top ten background preferred with experience of UK Group corporate tax compliance management and preparation and ideally complemented by some in-house experience
- Specific experience with Capital Allowances, R&D tax credits, Patent box regime and Disregard regulations preferred.
- A good understanding of SAP or similar ERP system
- Able to communicate effectively with people inside and outside the company who have diverse backgrounds, languages and objectives
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
GBP30,000-GBP48,000 depending on experience.
Excellent Benefits Package.