Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Based in West London this prestigious University is looking for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to manage the entire function and line manage junior staff members.
This well established and University based in West London offers post graduate courses to over 1500 students from around the world. The University has been ranked as number one in it's field consecutively over the last few years.
The Accounts Receivable Supervisor will be responsible for following duties
- Managing the entire Accounts Receivable Function for the University
- Running a Credit Control Function to chase debt from Students, Commercial Organisations and Research Partners.
- Provide debt analysis and run monthly reports
- Liaising with key stakeholders to advise and update on debt and repayments
- Line Management of 1 Junior Accounts Receivable Clerk
The successful Accounts Receivable Supervisor will have knowledge and experience of the whole Accounts Receivable Function and exposure to managing staff.
Experience with in the Higher Education sector and exposure to using Agresso is desirable but not essential.
A salary of between GBP30000 and GBP36000 plus benefits.