The client is looking a Fund Accountant to join their growing finance team.
The client has more than 7,500 employees worldwide and offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Australia. They provide the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialised software, software enabled-services and software as a service solutions for operational excellence. They deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance.
- Part of a team of accountants who act as daily points of contact for a London and European based clients.
- Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analysing transactions, reconciliations, and preparation of work paper packages.
- Coordination of external audits, Form PF filings, Management Company reporting requirements.
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and partner capital recording packages including all supporting work papers and disclosure documents.
- Assisting with integrating new clients onto the TNR software package.
- Interacting with clients at various levels and help maintain client relationship.
- Interacting with internal departments at various levels across multiple locations and geographies.
- Responding to client inquiries and requests.
- Preparation of client service plans, calendars and timelines.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Part-Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- Experience in private equity, real estate, Fund of Funds or debt/loan funds.
- Familiarity with preparing and reviewing of capital call and distribution calculations, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements.
- Knowledge of partnership accounting.
- Knowledge of US GAAP / UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, including written, listening and presentation abilities.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Solid client relationship management skills.
- Willingness to travel, occasional travel required to other offices.
Competitive Salary plus Benefits