An opportunity has arisen with one of Eu ropes leading financial service providers in the Fraud team in their Milton Keynes offices. You will be responsible for investigating credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system.
One of Europes leading Financial services provider based in Milton Keynes.
- Responding to account inquiries and fraud detection alerts
- Build reports bassed around losses and fraudulent activity.
- To assist with projects in line with the Fraud department vision.
- To identify and exploit opportunities to combine internal and external data sources to drive improvements in customer experience and reductions in fraud loss / exposure.
- Minimum degree level or relate qualifications
- Previous work experience in a fraud related field.
- Excellent analytical skills demonstrated through analysis
- Knowledge of Data Management best practices, data security regulations, and data privacy rules
One of the countries leading employers with over 150 years of experience and presence world wide. A truly unique opportunity with an excellent salary and highly competitive package.