Administrator / Receptionist / PA
Our mission is simple – intelligent design turns lifestyle aspirations, into reality.
It is only by truly engaging with the needs of each client and building, that this can be successfully achieved.
We listen, build collaborative relationships amongst diverse project teams, and we deliver high quality, sustainable architecture.
To support our mission, we're looking for a mature minded, energetic and proactive, professional office administrator. IT skills are a must - to include good knowledge and intermediate level experience of Microsoft Office suite as a minimum.
You should have excellent natural communication skills to provide exceptional service for our clients on the phone and in person at the front desk/reception of our small but busy and growing Architectural Firm.
Contact: Email your CV with a personalised covering letter, showing why this is the job for you, to email@example.com
OUTLINE JOB SPECIFICATION
- Front of House – complete reception / phone / meet and greet service
- Full range of office admin duties to support Directors and Staff do what they are best at – architecture!
- Diary management and PA duties for the two Directors including travel arrangements
- Post and communications management
- Purchasing responsibilities for office and facilities supplies including daily milk and fruit collection
- Supporting the Accounts function e.g. Expenses and Petty Cash etc
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within an Architecture, Design or Estate Agency SME environment
- A professional, approachable and confident personality
- A flexible approach – no task too small or too big
- A team-focus with the ability to interact and support all colleagues
- A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work one step ahead of the team
- Presentable and professional in outlook
- Excellent and proven level of written and spoken business English
- Full Microsoft Office suite knowledge and experience to intermediate level