Co-ordinator for Construction (Higher Education & BTEC)
We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified professional who is looking to start their career in management. As Co-ordinator for Construction, you will lead and shape the development of the BTEC and HE provision.
You will join our hard working and successful Construction team, to support every student reach their full potential and progress and develop skills at higher levels.
As Co-ordinator for Construction, you should:
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering or Construction (or other related disciplines)
- Have GCSE A* - C in Maths and English qualifications or equivalent
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of teaching Civil Engineering or Construction
- Experience of working with 16-18 year olds, ideally in a teaching capacity
- An up-to- date knowledge of the relevant curriculum
- A track record of good success rates in teaching and learning
Wakefield College will support your professional development through our Programme of Excellence, therefore a teaching qualification is not an essential requirement of this role.
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won't be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the visit website button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11.00am on Thursday 8 th June 2017
Interview date: Thursday 22 nd June 2017
Transforming lives through learning??? by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.