Experienced Administrator - part-time, flexible working.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi task and maintain great relationships internally and externally, and be an amazing communicator who is passionate about details.
You will have 5 years administration experience working in an administration or events role. Please do not apply unless you have relevant experience and can travel easily to Dalston otherwise your application will be rejected. We specialize in offering accredited childcare and maternity courses in the UK, internationally and online. Through our sister company City Antenatal we offer antenatal and postnatal services for women in the City.
What you will do (including but not limited to):
• General support of the founder: diary management, answering calls, general administration and correspondence
• Coordinating the scheduling of all training courses and events (including webinars)
• Maintaining course completion data and coordinating feedback from delegates
• Managing and processing all bookings, including taking payments over the phone and creating, updating and raising invoices
• Liaising with customers, trainers, venues and suppliers in order to ensure the smooth running of courses and events
• Administration around the submission of course work, specifically liaising with students, filing work, and submitting course work to awarding body
• Administration around the Babyem newborn placement scheme, processing new placements, liaising with parents and candidates and completing relevant checks
What we are looking for:
• Strong work ethics to support a dynamic, Director and team of 15+ freelance trainers
• Proficient in Powerpoint, Word and Excel
• Budget management experience
• Excellent communication, customer care and interpersonal skills with a high level of integrity
• Be flexible and have a genuine interest in childcare and supporting working parents
• Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment with interesting clients, new projects and long term prospects
• Experience of working to tight deadlines and the ability to cope under pressure
• Start-up background or experience working in a growth environment
• Experience in preparing for events thinking through all possibilities and scenarios.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of Bachelors Degree preferred although not essential
• 5+ years administrative or office management experience.