Customer Collaboration Manager - Supply Chain/FMCG
Customer Collaboration Manager is required by my global FMCG client.
The Collaboration Manager role is a pivotal role working directly with my clients major commercial customer supply chain teams to connect the sales and supply chain plans within the customer, work as a key member of the sales virtual team in order to deliver their ambition of world class customer service.
- To optimise service and forecast performance for a designated customer(s) through the working in customer Head Offices and forging strong customer networks and the strong partnership with their sales colleagues
- Optimisation of the Sales Forecast to accurately reflect customer demand requirements and phasing to maximise On Shelf Availability. Facilitate the sharing of data to the benefit of both my client & the customer.
- Proactively work with other supply chain and sales functions to achieve a seamless flow of product to the end consumer.
- Identify & deliver specific Customer Service project work
- Building great relationships is at the heart of the Collaboration Manager role and is a key enabler to building trust and alignment with our customers.
- Supply Chain Teams
- Sales/Customer Development
- Customer Contacts across supply chain, planning teams, trading, distribution estate, packaging/merchandising teams.
- Strong communication skills - relationship management both internally and externally to build trust optimise performance
- Minimum 18 months experience of FMCG and Supply Chain with an understanding of sales, category and supply chain.
- Strong influencing skills demonstrated through peer to peer and senior stakeholder engagement/relationship management
- Advanced PC literacy - Excel - Strong Analytical Skills with proven results of performance
- Drive for results - focussed on KPI's and improvement
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND RELATED ACTIVITES
Alignment and Communication to enable effective order management -
- Order Management
- Order Fulfilment Visibility
Weekly Forecast & Roll Management
- Forecast Management
- Change Management
- Proactive management
- Tracking of customer availability
Collaborative Forecast Management
- Formalised Monthly Reviews
- Collaborative Working
- Customer Collaboration
- Forecast/Order Synchronisation
- Seasonal Management
- Seasonal Tracking
Customer Relationship & Supply Management
- Collaborative Supply Plans
Process Improvement/Continuous Improvement
- Customer Routing & Ordering Profiles
- Team Working
- Ways of working optimisation
- Value Added
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer KPI Scorecard Delivery
- Customer Advantage Survey
- Weekly/monthly reporting
- Delivery of Service
- Customer Engagement
- Internal Stakeholders
- Supply Chain Team Working
- Personal Development to drive own skills and capabilities to meet potential
- Role Model - Acting as a role model to the wider Supply Chain Team and business to drive overall capability and levels of performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure an exciting role within a global FMCG player and well respected employer. Please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with full information.
Logic is a leading provider of IT Staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors and operates as an employment agency and employment business.