Vice Principal - Curriculum and Quality - South Essex College
We are seeking a new Vice Principal with the ability to actively inspire and support learners and staff to achieve their personal best in a creative and enterprising culture.
We require a forward thinking and driven Senior Manager to take responsibility for the Curriculum and Quality of the College provision. You will directly manage 16-19 study programmes and a large apprenticeship programme, alongside quality assurance and quality improvement. Through effective leadership you will drive our strategy forward to ensure positive impact across all aspects of curriculum provision.
South Essex College is awaiting the publication of its recent successful OFSTED outcome, and is now moving into its next phase of development. You could help us make a real difference to our learner experience.
We welcome applicants who:
- Have a successful track record within further education sector, specifically with experience in the management of 16-19 study programmes
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of Apprenticeships from Level 2 to 5 along with Traineeships.
- Will inspire innovation and high standards in teaching and learning, resulting in successful outcomes.
- Value the importance and contribution of every student and their diversity
- Have relevant leadership and management experience
- Will be able to motivate, engage and bring out the best in staff and students
- Who can demonstrate successful change management and evidence improved standards and key performance indicators.
- Have the ability to actively engage with employers to support the development and advancement of the Curriculum.
- Are experienced in budget management and the effective utilisation of all resources.
- Holds a teaching qualification and a relevant degree or management qualification.
It is planned this role will be based at our Thurrock Campus, however you will be required to work across all our Campuses including Basildon and Southend.
The selection and interview process will be held on 5 July 2017.
Intrigued and wish to find out more information, then please contact Angela O'Donoghue, Principal and Chief Executive on number or via email . Or you can contact Roney Brooks, Head of Human Resources. or via email .