Cisco Network Engineer (CCNA/CCNP) - Tewkesbury - Up to GBP45,000
Cisco Network Engineer - Tewkesbury - Up to GBP45,000
Henderson Scott are currently recruiting for a Cisco Network Engineer. The position is particularly focused on supporting any projects dealing with the delivery of end-to-end network solutions.
- Design, configure and deploy routing and switching systems.
- Assist sales team on technical projects and requests from customers.
- Ensure customer SLA's are met for deployment.
- Maintain a consistently high level of service delivery.
- Mentor junior network engineers.
- Serve as an escalation point for the support team.
- Documentation and reporting.
- Deploy technical projects and bespoke configurations on customer premises, remote or on-site.
- Act as Technical Lead for site deployments - troubleshooting, technical investigation, route cause reports.
- Assist the Project Manager with Change Requests in regard to deployments.
- Perform and process technical surveys and audits.
- Documentation and design.
- Assist with Monthly Activity Reports and Weekly Updates on Project Deployments.
- A strong knowledge of the Cisco routing and switching portfolio.
- Good understanding of Network Technologies and Protocols.
- Ability to deploy and maintain in accordance with Cisco Architecture guidelines.
- Cisco Catalyst Switches portfolio.
- Cisco Wireless 2500 and 5500 controllers.
- Cisco Nexus 2k/5k/7k.
- Cisco ISE.
- Cisco AnyConnect applications such as NAM and ISE compliance module.
- VM Ware (Version 5/6).
- Cisco UCS-C/B Servers.
- CCNA minimum, CCNP ideally.
- VCP desirable not essential.
- CCDA or CCDP desirable not essential.
Apply now for immediate consideration. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
Contact Mitch Crossan on (see below)