Technical Pre-sales Solution Consultant - Microwave Transmission - 3G,
Technical Pre-sales Solution Consultant - Microwave Transmission - 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi, 5G
GBPCompetitive Package, bonus, stock options
Home office with international travel (c30%)
Excellent opportunity for a Technical Pre-sales Consultant with a background in wireless microwave transmission to join an innovative start-up at the forefront of next generation IP microwave backhaul technology. Our client are first to market with their unique software defined solutions offering unrivalled technical & business benefits, they have managed to defy their size with global OEM agreements and tier 1 LTE Mobile Operator deployments. They are continuing to attract interest and have received industry recognition with many awards. Their solutions are technology agnostic, offering smart wireless backhaul solutions to 5G, LTE, 3G, public Wi-Fi, CCTV etc. they are well placed to capitalise on Smart City and IoT investments.
To succeed in this Technical Pre-sales role you will need;
- At least 3 years' experience of working with Microwave Backhaul Transmission technologies, either from a Vendor or a Service provider environment, related to 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, critical communications, Tetra, PMR, Wimax etc. technologies
- Experience of working within a customer facing role, either from a Pre-sales, Services or Support environment
- Ability to understand and communicate the commercial benefits of innovative networking technologies
- An understanding of IP Networking technologies desirable
- Experience of RFI/RFP processes desirable
- Good written and spoken skills, flexible working approach, self-starter
- Good presentation skills
- Willingness to travel internationally, short business trips approximately 30% of the time
The technical Pre-sales Solution Consultant will provide technical Pre-sales support for our clients' leading edge microwave communications equipment. Will include early stage qualification engagements, technical demos and presentations, remotely and on clients' site. Coordination and management of RFI/RFQ responses and provide ongoing technical Pre-sales support through deployment. As a start-up this is a fluid organisation, the Pre-sales Solution Consultant will be required to work independently, managing own work load, priorities etc. and will work closely with the sales organisation as well as drawing upon resources and support across R&D and Engineering teams. Will at times be expected to wear multiple hats, responsibilities and opportunities will grow with the individual and company. This is an excellent opportunity to join and exciting start-up, please apply ASAP.