Administrator with proven experience with the ability to work efficiently and accurately to support the Hire Team. To be able to deliver a high standard of communication and customer service, you will also have experience in MS Office software and Sage accounts and a flexible and adaptable approach to systems and databases.
- To provide and efficient and effective customer focused support to the hire team working on an individual basis or collaboratively as part of a team.
- Work under pressure
- Provide support, which may include raising sales invoices through SAGE, data input, answering the telephone & re-directing calls, checking depot invoices, organising hires and off hires, emailing confirmations.
- Update and maintain records, files and databases
- Organising parts to depots via courier
- Undertake general office duties including photocopying, filing and franking mail.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages and SAGE accounting to a proficient standard.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Capable of prioritising tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as a team member or on own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer needs
- Flexible and adaptable
- To be on call (answer the phone for either hires or off hires) from Friday evening til 8am Monday morning in a rota of one week in four)
- To have an understanding of database programs and a willingness to learn new programs
- Previous support experience .
- Knowledge of the hire industry.
SAGE can be taught at a later date although it is desirable.
Please click here to apply now....