HR Business Partner
Cranfield is an exclusively postgraduate university that is a global leader for education and transformational research in technology and management.
The HR & OD service provides a framework for the management and development of our people and organisation which underpins the University's strategic plan and objectives.
About the role:
- You will deliver a professional, and business-focussed HR partnering service to key customers across the University.
- You will be an ambassador for HR & OD change initiatives across our School of Management and professional service units.
- You will manage an employee relations portfolio that includes disciplinary and grievance cases across our Schools and professional service units, including the Defence Academy based in Shrivenham, near Swindon.
- You will be responsible for developing key recruitment campaigns, working with our HR Service Centre to deliver a positive candidate experience.
- You will also contribute to wider University HR & OD initiatives, including input to policy and procedures, and delivery of key projects as required.
- We are seeking a committed, flexible and organised individual with a passion for HR & OD.
- Fully CIPD qualified, with extensive experience of handling sensitive employee relations cases, you will be a confident self-starter who can work independently.
- Ability to work at multiple locations, and some out of hours may be required.
- Customer service focussed, you will thrive when managing multiple demands and priorities simultaneously.
Please quote reference number 2495.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 26 June 2017