Digital Product Manager | Fashion Retail Brand
Product Manager | British Fashion Brand | GBP45-60K | London
This client is an established and dominant Powerhouse on the UK's high street, with its variety of fashion brands that all have their own individual and unique concepts to tailor to all of their consumer needs. They have seen unparalleled success and growth across all brands, with stores springing up across Europe, US, Asia and the Middle East as they constantly stay ahead of the curve and shape the fashion industry.
Due to their continued success they are building upon their Group Function and building a swanky new Product/UX team, so are on the lookout for 2 Product Owners to work with the Lead PO to help lead, grow and develop on their product offering and customer experience working across web and mobile web and native apps globally.
- Work with the Lead PO and your team to help define and communicate the omni-channel product vision
- Manage end-to-end product life-cycles, working across web, eCommerce, web apps and native apps
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders as well as your in-house engineering and creative teams
- Manage relationships with the wider group - understanding needs across the various brands
- Champion the product across the business and entire group
- Understand what it means to work in a truly Agile environment, utilising various practices (Lean/Kanban), helping to build a collaborative working environment
- Utilise and understand consumer research, data, analysis, user research etc is imperative to create successful products
- Product Management experience within the online world, ideally within retail (fashion!)
- Experience of delivering large and complex products within the online/omni-channel space
- Passion for Agile/Lean principles, with the ability to champion this way of working across businesses
- An understanding of software development/digital technologies, and the intricacies of working with engineering and creative teams whilst building web/app/video products!
- A desire to work within a forward-thinking business, within a constantly evolving environment
- Love UX; you need to understand how integral this is to build successful consumer products
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment within a bigger business
- FASHION/RETAIL experience - one or the other, or both is ESSENTIAL for this fantastic role!
This is an amazing opportunity to join on of the biggest fashion retail brands that are on a real journey to build upon their past success.
This role is focused all around attitude as much as skill-set, so this is perfect for people who are looking for a challenge, someone who has a "get up and go" type attitude and someone who really wants to drive change and constantly bring fresh ideas to the table!
Get in touch ASAP!