Head of Marketing - exciting start-up in London - comp. salary
My client is an innovative start-up in the automotive industry. They have grown rapidly and are now looking for a proven Head of Marketing who can lead a team of 8 hungry and dynamic marketers and continue the growth.
Operating at a senior level you will be confident in making decisions, focussed on delivering growth against targets and working across a wide remit of channels.
Ideally you will have experience in a fast growth B2C start-up. If you're looking for an ever-evolving environment where dynamism and fun go hand in hand, then this is the company for you.
- Overall responsibility of new customer acquisition whilst maintaining relationships with existing ones
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Managing all channels of marketing: PPC, CRM-email-SMS, website conversion, partnerships/affiliates, SEO, PR and social media
- Tracking delivery of all channels against plan
- Monitoring and reporting marketing effectiveness
- Execution and development of strategic partner relationships and affiliates
- Training current team members and improving performance
- Supervision of staff including appraisals, and providing guidance as needed
- Stakeholder management
- Assisting in budget creation for the marketing
What they can offer you
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a fast growth start-up and be central to that growth
- Generous package and an opportunity to join the senior leadership team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong hands-on experience across performance marketing channels: PPC, CRM-email-SMS, website conversion, partnerships/affiliates etc
- Good knowledge within SEO, PR and social media
- Strong marketing experience for a B2C product which has grown rapidly
- Strong strategic, analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead a team
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Previous experience in companies characterised by rapid growth
- Keen interest in marketing research and best practice knowledge within PPC, email and online conversion
If you would like to find out more, please contact Charlie on (see below) or call.