Team Leader Warehouse Operations (GMP)
Working for a leading healthcare company we are seeking an experienced Team Leader with extensive knowledge of GMP. You will be looking after a team of 18 leading the labelling and packaging lines.
You will provide the lead for Secondary Operations team on a day to day basis establishing and actively promoting safe working and GMP/GDP compliance activities according to agreed company/legislative standards. Leads and motivates the team to ensure all departmental targets & key performance indicators are either met or exceeded.
- Ensure health & safety is of primary focus for all activities, equipment and environment, and that the departments activities comply with all EHS, quality, regulatory & financial standards.
- Coach & develop labelling team to a high standard by setting of objectives and relevant PDP's.
- Provide day to day supervision of assigned team and drives productivity in the area to reach set targets.
- Acts as the team representative in departmental and site-wide projects where relevant.
- Drives the performance of the team and acts as a mentor and source of authoritative guidance for others.
- Interprets both internal and external business processes and designs and initiates plans to meet the business needs.
- Work closely with other leaders within the department to ensure all areas of work are covered and X training progammes are in place & followed.
- Ensure the labelling area is audit ready at all times and take the lead in all audits and tours.
- Anticipates future staffing requirements and training needs and proposes plans accordingly in conjunction with Operations Manager; develops training matrices identifying key requirements and implement to the team measuring the effectiveness.
- Lead the team by example, ensuring effective staffing to cover all areas and continue to build excellent working relationships with all internal & external customer groups.
- Achieve, maintain & exceed the department and site KPI's with a view to continuous improvement.
- Provides cover for the Technical Team Leader as required.
- Strong knowledge of GMP/GDP and EHS standards and practices
- Proven team lead/people management experience
- Ability to motivate others
- Target driven
- An excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communicator & excellent listening skills
- Working knowledge of MS packages
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and responsibilities successfully
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage
- GCSE or equivalent level in English and Maths
Excellent benefits and career progression opportunities