Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Sales Design - West Scotland (Home, mobile & remote working) - GBP20 - 30 k per annum + Commission (OTE) + Benefits - JA/Req/034730
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to work with an industry leader in the provision of electronic fire and security solutions based in central Scotland.
The desired candidate will also be a results driven Business Development & Sales professional based in the West of Scotland and with a proven sales track record, client portfolio and the ability to seek out and engage with customer prospects.
It is essential that the candidate has sales design experience within the Fire & Security sector with the ability to assess and advise on customer system requirements as well as knowledge on installation processes and industry regulations.
My client is a well-regarded NSI Gold accredited organisation with a diverse customer base which offers the opportunity for excellent earning potential and career progression. It offers the opportunity to take ownership of and develop a diverse client portfolio across the West coast of Scotland.
* Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
* Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
* Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
* Work closely with the Sales team, engineering department and Service and Admin team
* Willing and able to travel (own car required initially)
* Complete all necessary paperwork in line with required timescales
* Account Management (post sale) & Customer Service responsibilities
* Present a professional image through high standards of personal appearance
* Communicate clearly with Customers
* Train and support customers on the correct use of the system where required
Key skills required:
* Highly motivated self starter and target driven with a proven track record in sales
* An established potential client/customer base in the West of Scotland would be ideal
* Target and profit conscious
* Customer focussed and committed to delivering service excellence
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
* Relationship management skills
* Ability to build productive business professional relationships
* Problem-solving skills
* Efficiency and organisation
* Team working skills
* An ability to work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of and develop a client portfolio across the West of Scotland.
* This appointment is subject to satisfactory security screening in line with BS 7858:2004 relating to the past 10 years, there will also be a probationary period of 3 months for the successful candidate
* The candidate must also provide their own vehicle initially but this may be subject to change
If interested and you fit the above specification then please respond ASAP with an updated CV for review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.