Business/Data Analyst - SQL, Data, Payments/Transactions
Business Fraud Analyst - SQL, Data, Payments/Transactions, Machine Learning, Statistical Models
My client is an on-demand mobility company that are making waves in their market place. They are currently ranked No.1 in Europe and their solution is available in over 100 cities worldwide. Their technology offers unique product solutions to the market place.
The product offering is very much customer centric, whether they be a consumer or a business user of the application. They are one of the forerunners in using Artificial Intelligence and predictive algorithms in support of all they do. To date they have secured in excess of half a billion in venture funding.
The Business/Fraud Analyst will lead the analytical arm of the global fraud prevention department with the aim to minimise losses and customer friction, whilst maximizing acceptance rate. Supporting the global fraud and payments management team in establishing best in class fraud and payments services on a worldwide group level.
Our client is making headlines for all the right reasons, this role is key to their larger plan in the continuation of their success.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Quick thinking
- Problem solving
- Motivated by challenges
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Analyse users, rides and payments data to find fraud patterns and anomalies
- Analyse payments with a variety of acquirers and transactions to maximise acceptance rates and minimal cost
- Suggest and implement new measures to counter fraud: tools, rules, procedures, fraud rings detection, analysis etc.
- Serve as a focal point for all fraud and payments reporting and analysis matters
- Work closely with the global fraud operations manager and transaction monitoring team
- Analyse user journey around payments and fraud to ensure minimum friction to the customer and minimum drop-off
- Accountable for meeting fraud and payments KPIs
- Work in collaboration with other departments and units to solve fraud, payments service concerns to the best outcome of our client
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 years minimum experience of working in a Fraud team
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience in building statistical models.
- Experience in finance/payments/Fraud.
- Ability to perform under pressure in fast pace changing environment.
- Flexible thinking and ability to adjust and find solutions.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage and prioritize people and tasks
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in building machine learning models
- Experience in the on-demand' online industry or similar
- Reduce fraud loss to less than 0.5% and less than 0.1% of legitimate users' impact by EOY2017
- Improve and tweak fraud prevention systems to increase fraud detection coverage with lower False/positive ratio by 20%
- Create dashboard that reflect payments status