Lead Oracle Fusion Consultant - HCM
Lead Oracle Fusion Consultants are required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join their rapidly expanding team that provide HR technology services to a wide range of major FTSE250 clients throughout the South East.
In order to secure one of these Lead Oracle Fusion Consultant roles you MUST have demonstrable experience of a combination of the following:
Experience and Skills:
- Advising clients on the transformational aspects of Oracle HCM Cloud
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Fusion cloud experience
- Detailed working knowledge of how HR services are delivered at the process level
- Coaching and development of large teams
- Experience of PeopleSoft, Taleo or Oracle eBS HCM with significant exposure to any of the Talent Management modules, such as Talent Acquisition Manager or Talent Gateway
The successful Lead Oracle Fusion Consultant will benefit from fantastic career progression as a result of the company's heavy investment into this team. The successful candidate must also be prepared to travel primarily throughout the South East, but may also be required to travel UK wide too.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.