Care Home Manager
Job Title: Care Home Manager
Hours Per Week: FT
Location: Woodside Care Home, Mugiemoss Road, Woodside Aberdeen AB21 9XQ
Rate Of Pay: GBP42k per annum
Four Seasons Health Care are an award winning provider of Care Home Services. As the UK`s largest Care Home provider we are always looking to strengthen our amazing staff teams and currently have a Home Manager opportunity at Woodside Care Home in Aberdeen.
What`s On Offer?
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, up to 25% bonus, contributory pension scheme. In addition there is free parking an iPhone and iPad. We will also cover the full cost of PVG Membership.
Also on offer is an amazing career path for those looking to advance their careers into Regional Management or Operational Support.
As the Care Home Manager you have responsibility for managing a business and are responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care
So as a Home Manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy - utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of our services.
- Take on accountability for the home - ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
- Take on an active leadership role - you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Manage every facility in the home - although we are in the care business to deliver this you will manage every service from laundry and maintenance through to catering.
Developing your people - you will have the opportunity to build your team, by recruiting and developing the right people to grow your business and through supporting their career development
Experience of working in the health care sector, be driven and motivated and believe in quality care. Strong leadership and management qualities are essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role. You must have or be willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award. Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.