Logistics Finance Analyst - Weybridge, Surrey GBP25K
We are seeking experienced and partly qualified Logistics Finance Analyst who will be responsible for all areas to the accounting functions and financial reporting and responsible to monitor daily, weekly and monthly accounting tasks and activities.
Day to day duties will include:
- Perform an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Accurate and timely entries of all general expense and invoices.
- General ledger including AR and AP management
- Processing invoice/Expense claim payment
- Cash management including daily and monthly CF and Bank reconciliation
- Monthly journals, accruals, prepayment
- Review on monthly payroll journal
- VAT filing and bookkeeping
- Supporting senior management accounting staff on HQ reports tasks
- Conduct ad hoc inquires related to finance as the need arises.
- Accounting related qualification studies (CIMA or ACCA)
- Preferred Accounting & Finance related degree.
- Experience in finance field
- Highly regarded as a brilliant communication skill
- Analytical and problem solving skill
- Understands the total business environment; Makes plans according to company vision/strategy; Ability to communicate and align shared vision into achievable strategic objectives; Ability to consider implications, dynamics and demands of the organization
- Is dedicated to meeting and surpassing expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; Ensures that commitments to customers are met; Anticipates and responds to customers' current and future needs; Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvement
- Is a positive contributor to his/her team(s) on accomplishing the goals of the team; Will pitch in to help other members of the team; Builds a network of good working relationships in his/her work group; Recognizes the need to get buy-in and support from decision makers; Ability to utilize team members' unique capabilities and differences to maximize results; Participates and encourages sharing amongst team members
- Takes the initiative to do what needs to be done, within the scope of responsibility and authority, without waiting for supervisor instruction; Makes effective decisions within scope of responsibility and authority; Puts in whatever effort and hours are needed to get the job done right; Demonstrates personal accountability for actions and behaviour
- Experienced in ERP package of SAP implementation
- Preferred Logistic experience