Front Office Business Risk Manager - Private Bank - 65k
I have a Front Office risk role within the rapidly expanding private banking arm of one of my leading Investment Banking clients. They are looking to transform the way in which they engage and service clients, however need an individual to act as the first line risk manager for the banking team and ensure they operate at an accepted level of risk.
This is a brand new role, therefore offering this individual the opportunity to come in and the make the role their own. Also, with this being an area of investment, there is even further visibility to senior stakeholders and the opportunity for long term career progression.
- Work with the risk functions across the private bank to design the appropriate risk frameworks
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the banking team's strategy and how this impacts the wider risk space
- Responsibility for the risk and control environment including all relevant policies and procedures and ensuring that they are implemented, observed and Embedded into the business and that they align to the group operational risk function
- Ensure the banking team operates at an acceptable level of risk
- Represent the Front Office at various and conduct and risk forums
- Ideally previous experience within a business risk/Front Office risk role
- Will either have worked in a private bank or have some knowledge of high net worth (HNW) Private Banking
- Good understanding of risk proactive and policies
- An understanding of the UK regulatory environment
- Strong communication and engagement skills
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV's contact Carl to find out more.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.