SQL Server Application DBA/Database Administrator - SQL Server - SSIS
WBRS are currently seeking a SQL Application DBA to join an exciting and growing Analytics Organisation based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a small, collaborative team with responsibilities that entail both database administration and development. This individual will also have exposure to the business logic of multiple database and data warehouse systems within a big data environment.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Extensive hands-on DBA experience
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server 2008R2 - 2016
- Windows Server 2008R2 - 2012
- Creating and tuning complex SQL
- Experience SSIS and SSRS solutions
- Experience with VMware and networking technologies
- Scripting skills
- DBA responsibility in supporting SQL 2008R2 - 2012 with activities including: backup and recovery, replication, installation, log shipping, SQL Agent
- Develop, tune and support complex SQL queries
- Database performance analysis and tuning
- Develop SSIS solutions and produce SSRS report
- Data loading and data quality
If this role is of interest to you please reply to this advert with your up-to-date CV and I will be in contact shortly.