Talent Acquisition Advisor - Contractor. London or Bracknell
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition advisor with immediate effect to join our London team to hire support staff in our Finance, Legal, Marketing team but also in our Sales team. This is a contract role initially to cover the busy summer period for at least 3 months. Allegis Group is a Staffing and Services Company and your role would be to hire Recruiters and Recruitment Consultants to join our business, plus anyone whom sits in our support business. Please expect to be hiring approximately 2 people per week by direct sourcing and headhunting. With this role, the Advisor would be expected to be on the phone a lot calling and sourcing candidates plus working via LinkedIn to attract sales & support candidates. Setting up interviews as well as engaging with the business are also key remits of this role.
- Participate in the full recruitment life cycle including role definition, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection, offer and on-boarding
- Responsible for managing our cost per hire by sourcing directly via social media and other internal and external channels eg LinkedIn, Job Boards
- Assist with the development and implementation of an effective attraction strategy for a client group
- Review CV's/application forms against requirements and create a shortlist for interview or review by a hiring manager
- Conduct initial phone screens and participate in interviews for all roles in assigned client group(s), making use of appropriate tools interview guides and working to agreed selection criteria
- Develop and deliver job offers to candidates with the assistance of HR BP or Line manager to ensure reward offering is fair and competitive
- Develop knowledge and experience of competitors, market intelligence and trends in recruitment.
- Accountable for sharing the data integrity and accuracy of data with head of TA/TA Manager
- Participate in projects as per the guidance of Head of TA/TA manager
- In conjunction with their line manager, assist embed best practice recruitment methodologies, which may incur changes to current way of working. Help influence the business to adopt best practice
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in French
- Knowledge and experience of recruiting in the EU market for multiple job disciplines
- Able to show specific examples of applying a variety of sourcing techniques (direct sourcing, building PSLs, recruitment advertising, web tools, ERP etc).
- Ability to work towards agreed targets with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple agendas for competing demands at any one time
- Direct sourcing capability
Allegis Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.