Systems Analyst - Airframes
Systems Analyst - Airframes
Yeovil/Somerset/South West of England
GBP excellent + generous benefits (relocation available)
Our client is a world renowned aerospace organisation with an enviable reputation in the development of innovative highest technology solutions to the aerospace sector. As a result of continued success and a planned programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit a talented and experienced Systems Analyst - Airframes to complement their established and professional team working on a range of state-of-the-art technology projects.
Based in the South West of England, the successful Systems Analyst - Airframes candidate will be tasked with a range of activities that will include:
- Leading, controlling and planning activities associated with the design, development and certification of systems and components within a busy Airframe Systems division
- Defining system requirements and creating specifications, test plans, test reports and certification reports
- Supporting test activities and liaising extensively with certification/military approval authorities
- Acting as the technical interface with equipment suppliers and both managing and controlling suppliers' development, testing and reporting activities
- Reviewing supplier documentation
- Providing assistance and support to internal departments and the production line
- Performing system and component investigations and troubleshooting and delivering an analysis and resolution of technical issues in the fleet including the introduction of modifications/design changes if required
To be considered for this varied and challenging Systems Analyst - Airframes role it is envisaged that the successful candidate will possess a degree in a relevant subject - ie aeronautical or mechanical engineering - and will demonstrate a good knowledge of civil and military helicopter operations and airworthiness regulations.
You will additionally have proven Project Management experience along with excellent problem solving and communication skills at all levels. Additionally, you should be familiar with requirements management in general and particularly with certification requirements (FAR/CS 27, FAR/CS 29) and be able to adopt a flexible approach in order to respond to changing priorities and tight deadlines as required.
In return, an exception remuneration and benefits package are available including a relocation package if required. Please note that applications will only be accepted if you are eligible to live and work in the UK, and the successful candidate will be required to hold or attain full UK MoD Security Clearance. Contact Paul Simcox of Premier Technical Recruitment or email your CV in the strictest confidence to (see below) for further details.