Avionic System Engineers
Avionic System Engineers x 4
Somerset/South West of England
To cGBP48k neg dep exp + generous benefits (full relocation available)
Our client is a world renowned aerospace organisation with an enviable reputation in the development of innovative highest technology solutions to the aerospace sector. As a result of continued success and a planned programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit a number of experienced and highly capable Avionic System Engineers to complement their established and professional team working on a range of state-of-the-art technology projects.
Based in the South West of England, the successful Avionic System Engineers will provide in depth technical expertise across a range of international systems engineering projects, with the main activities to include:
- Working with Customers to evaluate and agree Operational and Capability Requirements.
- Documenting Customer requirements in the form of specifications, Technical SOWs and programmes, for the Electrical and Avionic Systems aspects.
- Ensuring that Electrical and Avionic Systems tasks are completed to the required schedule and budgetary targets and also ensuring such tasks meet the necessary airworthiness and safety requirements.
- Working with both Suppliers and core sub-system providers to define system requirements and system solutions to meet those requirements, whilst maximising the benefits of utilising already certified and qualified Commercial and Military Off-The-Shelf systems.
- Defining required test facilities to support Test requirements and preparing test procedures before conducting testing and prepare post-test reports and documentation to support the flight clearance, qualification and certification of the systems.
To be considered for these varied and challenging Avionic System Engineers roles, it is envisaged that the successful candidates will possess a degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent along with demonstrable experience gained within a relevant Aerospace role and environment. You will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Avionic Systems and System Integration, the System Engineering life cycle and of Systems Safety within the rotary aircraft sector.
Additionally, you will have previous experience of working at a detailed level with Suppliers and Customers and demonstrate exceptional communication skills at all levels combined with knowledge and experience of Industry standard interface protocols, including MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC 429, Ethernet/AFDX, RS 422/232, with experience of Industry standard Environmental Certification and Qualification standards and knowledge of DOORS for Requirements and Test Case management experience proving distinctly advantageous.
In return, an exception remuneration and benefits package are available including a relocation package if required. Please note that applications will only be accepted if you are eligible to live and work in the UK, and the successful candidate will be required to hold or attain full UK MoD Security Clearance.
Contact Paul Simcox of Premier Technical Recruitment or email your CV in the strictest confidence to (see below) for further details.