Maintenance Engineer - Gloucester
GBP36,000+ (including shift premium) + benefits + overtime
Our client is recognized as one of the UK's market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of continued success and an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now looking to recruit a multi discipline, electrically biased multi skilled maintenance engineer to complement their established and successful existing team.
Working on a rotating shift pattern (6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday with a weekend shift every 5 weeks for PPM work on a 6am to 4pm basis), the company prides itself on the high quality service it provides to its' customer, and it is essential that they now recruit a similarly committed and highly professional multi skilled maintenance engineer to ensure crane and materials handling equipment is maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Core responsibilities for this permanent, electrically biased multi discipline maintenance engineer position will include:
- Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated crane systems
- Fault find, diagnosis and repair of AC and DC controls, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Facilities maintenance activities on both site buildings and associated equipment
- Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
- Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise
- Using the computerised system to monitor site activity
- Advising customers of any stock related issues
- Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
- Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated maintenance engineer to join a team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of fully automated cranes, and to considered for this exciting position, you will demonstrate a relevant recognized qualification, a strong electrical background, experience of working at heights and also of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
In return, career progression, stability and an excellent remuneration package are available. Contact Premier Technical Recruitment for further details or email your CV in the strictest confidence to (see below) immediately.